Venice Spring School - Nanosafety Training School: From Basic Science To Risk Governance - POSTPONED
About the School
This year the Venice Nano Training School celebrates its 10th anniversary. The event will take place in San Servolo (Venice, Italy) on 22nd – 27th March 2020.
The School will feature keynote speeches, hands-on sessions and a dedicated Young Scientist Forum Day (23rd March) during which early career researchers (PhD students, PhD candidates and Post-Docs) will have the opportunity to present their work. Abstract submissions will open on 10th of December 2019.
The School week will include a variety of hands-on sessions aimed to transfer state-of-the-art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals, using interprofessional education.
A variety of networking activities (a special 10th anniversary welcome cocktail, social event and a social dinner) will enable plenty of time and opportunities for you to widen your network and foster academic exchange.
Become part of an interactive, exciting week and enrich your knowledge by developing multidisciplinary expertise!
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Fate & Exposure Assessment
- Nanomedicine: from the lab to the market
- Grouping & Read Across Approaches
- Risk Governance
More Information about the Young Scientist Forum Day
On 23rd of March 2020, (Young Scientist Forum Day) early career researchers will have the opportunity to present their work in the form of oral and poster presentations. You can choose between the following themes:
- State of the art approaches and challenges towards nanomaterial characterisation
- Strategies towards testing ENM toxicology (human and environmental)
- Modelling approaches towards ENM toxicology
- Risk assessment and legal regulation of ENM
- Approaches towards defining human and environmental exposure to ENM